SPANISH ESSENCE: WHEN LUXURY CARESSES THE SOUL
Relax to the babble of water in an Arab-style courtyard. Rest your eyes on the waves. Evoke visions of the sea through cuisine. Gran Meliá Sancti Petri immerses you in a truly authentic experience that reveals the essence of our way of life.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- A Neo-Mudéjar palace with direct access to La Barrosa Beach, one of the best in all of Spain. A magical place blessed with spectacular sunsets
- 30 minutes from Cadiz surrounded by beautiful natural mountain scenery, white villages, 5 golf courses and a fascinating meeting point between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean.
- With 5 restaurants to discover new flavours every day including the Alevante Restaurant where Ángel León, five-star Michelin chef, offers wave after wave of culinary sensations
- Luxurious fully renovated rooms and suites, some with a private garden. Exclusive RedLevel personalised service and maximum privacy
- Elegant marble patios, swimming pools, Bali beds and a Spa by Clarins for the most relaxing wellness experience. Travel Culture for kids
- Business centre, meeting rooms and cutting-edge technology. Leisure and tourism activities for groups. Dream weddings in a heavenly setting
The value of the intangible
Gran Meliá Sancti Petri connects with a philosophy of life rooted in the enjoyment of simple pleasures, a connection to the land and respect for things done well. The unique Arab-influenced architecture and warm and respectful service create a magical ambience where emotions flow without premises.
Contemporary luxury permeated by the way we are
At Gran Meliá Sancti Petri every little detail has incalculable value: the softness of the sheets, an after-dinner conversation with a view, a gentle sea breeze to accompany the sunset. Rest in spectacular rooms and suites bathed in sunlight or just allow time to run slowly by alongside the pool.
The good life
Our joy of life is reflected in cheerful and colourful cuisine, such as the seafood flavours prepared by Ángel León in Alevante or the different proposals in our five restaurants. But also in those moments of pause and reflection that invite you to focus on the here and now. The exclusive Spa by Clarins provides therapies and treatments to help relax your body and stimulate your senses like never before.
11130 Chiclana de la Frontera-Cádiz See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressUrbanización Novo Sancti Petri s/n
Chiclana de la Frontera-Cádiz
- Gran Meliá Sancti Petri
- 5 star deluxe
- Registration #
- 36.346738888888 , -6.164555555555
- (34) 956 49 12 00
- (34) 956 49 70 53
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox