A unique experience alongside Levante beach
A resort recommended for adults and ideal for couples looking to enjoy the restaurant cuisine, rooms with stunning sea views, an outdoor swimming pool overlooking the magnificent Levante Beach, and much more.
- Near the hotel you can enjoy water sports such as sailing, paragliding, kite surfing, kayaking, cable skiing, diving, water skiing, mono skiing, wakeboarding, scuba diving (possibility of scuba diving for the first time in the crystal clear waters of small coves).
- Boat trips to the Isla de Benidorm.
- Adventure activities such as horse riding in the mountains or valleys, mountain biking, rock climbing, descending ravines, caving, rafting, canoeing in lagoons, surf kayaking secluded coves.
- Paintball, 4x4 tour, paragliding, high wires.
- Swimming classes, diving and horse riding.
- International cuisine, culinary traditions inherited from the Arabs, the legacy of merchant sailors, as well as typical fishermen cuisine define the cuisine of Benidorm.
- Typical dishes include: rice and pumpkin soup with red mullet, traditional fish casserole, rice with spinach, anchovies and capsicum pepper. Cakes and pastries include filled coca cake, sweet potato buns and San Blas cake.
LEISURE AND EVENTS
- Cutting-edge clubs and 160 disco-pubs.
- The English area includes the streets of Gerona, Ibiza, Mallorca and London with dozens of places humming to the sounds of the latest music and where English beer and cider flows.
- Celebrations and parties of all kinds along the Paseo de Levante (old quarter, Esperanto Street and Nacional 332)
- Benidorm is a leading resort for bachelor parties and hen nights and group celebrations.
SHOPPING AND MARKETS
- Fantastic shopping centre "La Marina" just outside Benidorm
- Three important markets: Mercadillo de Foietes (municipal market held every Wednesday morning) Mercadillo del Pueblo (located on Avenida de LÀdmirall Bernat de Sarriá held every Wednesday morning and Sunday morning) and Mercado el Cisne (traditional antique market located on the N-332 Km).
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox