Enjoy the charm of a Mediterranean village
Inspired by Mediterranean villages, this Costa Blanca hotel combines quality services, two golf courses, exquisite cuisine and activities for the whole family.
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE HOTEL
A wide range of outdoor activities are available within just a few kilometres of the hotel. Discover nearby towns such as Altea, Dénia or Alicante or explore the mountains and beach on foot, on horseback or by bicycle. Get an adrenaline rush with extreme sports such as paragliding, rafting or canyoning in the surrounding area or enjoy the fabulous beaches for water sports such as kitesurfing, diving, snorkeling, sailing and windsurfing, among others. You can also learn more about traditional deep-sea fishing techniques. For more childish pleasures, visit one of the four leisure parks in the region: Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, Mundo Mar and Aqualandia.
- Day trips to the nearby villages: Altea, Dénia, Villajoyosa, Alicante, Jávea, Moraira
- Cycling routes: discover the different routes riding on your bike (Sierra Helada, Finestrat)
- Water sports (water skiing, kite surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, etc.)
- Fishing: enjoy a day out at sea fishing and learning techniques
- Boat hire (motor boats and yachts for regattas)
- Discover Benidorm on a fun Segway eco-vehicle
- 4 theme parks: Terra Mítica (with more than 30 rides and 80 shows a day); Terra Natura (discover more than 200 animal species from all over the world, 50 of which are in danger of extinction); Mundo Mar (dolphin, sea lion and parrot shows) and Aqualandia (the largest water park in Europe)
- Canoeing: admire the coastline from your own canoe
- Sea rafting: enjoy an exceptional adventure rafting down channels
- Ravining: the more adventurous will enjoy the close contact with nature
- Hire sports courts (basketball, indoor football, handball, volleyball, etc.)
- Hiking: discover the beautiful and stunning scenery and beaches around Benidorm
- Horse riding with a guide on the beach or in the mountains
- Paintball: the battle has begun with a war of different coloured paint balls. May the best man (woman) win!
These activities have an additional charge and are not organized nor supervised by the hotel (more information at the hotel front desk).
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox