A luxury resort in a dream location
Situated on a private crescent cove beach Paradisus Los Cabos is a luxury all inclusive resort surrounded by lush gardens and exquisite touches.
San Jose del Cabo:
Village full of culture with picturesque corners with craftsmen, painters, musicians, galleries, colourful parties and festivals.
Cabo San Lucas:
You’ll find more than what you’re looking for. Divine scenery, excellent hotels, restaurants to delight your taste buds, great stores, an incredible modern marina and nightlife that calls for insomnia.
The persistent waves have sculpted the rock for hundreds, maybe thousands of years to create a monumental and imposing arch at the tip of the Baja California peninsula, making it the only "finisterra" (end of the earth) in the world. Beneath the arch the waters of the Sea of Cortes and Pacific Ocean meet, seals and sealions inhabit its rough rocky surface, one of the main attractions of this stone colossus that has become a symbol of Los Cabos, so much so that it appears on the municipal coat of arms.
The Arch in Cabo San Lucas hosts glass-bottom boat trips which allow visitors to appreciate the colourful fish in the transparent waters surrounding the natural monument.
SPORT AND LEISURE
- Whale watching. (December 15 to April 15)
- Wild Canyon (bungee jumping, horseback rides, zipline, camel rides, giant swings, animal sanctuary)
- Wirikuta. An ancestral ritual, discover Mexican culture through a great dinner, acrobatics and an incredible show.
- Dolphin Discovery. Interact with the most affectionate sea creatures along with professionals who will teach you all about these magnificent animals.
- Water sports. (snorkelling, flyboard, surfing, diving, fishing)
- Cabo Real Golf Club. Our golf partner has special prices for our guests.
- Boat rental. Rent a private boat and sail the Sea of Cortez with friends and family.
- Los Amantes / Del divorcio
- El Médano
- Santa María
- El Chileno
- San José Parish (12.2km)
- Arch at the End of the World (20.4km)
- Cabo San Lucas Marina (20.4km)
- Cabo San Lucas Natural History Museum (20.4 km)
- Todos Santos (magical town) (96.2km)
- Cabo Pulmo National Park (118km)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox