A luxury resort in a dream location
Set on a private crescent cove beach, Paradisus Los Cabos is an all-inclusive resort embraced by lush gardens and exquisite beaches.
Around Los Cabos
Los Cabos promises a vacation unlike any other with so many sights to see and places to go.
San Jose del Cabo is a picturesque village with culture at every turn, including craftsmen, painters, musicians, galleries, colorful parties and festivals.
Cabo San Lucas is a city blessed with divine scenery, luxury hotels, restaurants, boutiques, an incredible modern marina and buzzing nightlife
Sports and Leisure
- Whale watching (December 15 to April 15)
- Wild Canyon - bungee jumping, horseback rides, zipline, camel rides, giant swings, animal sanctuary
- Wirikuta - discover this ancient ritual with dinner, acrobatics and spectacular shows
- Dolphin Discovery - interact with the most affectionate sea creatures and with professionals who teach you all about these magnificent animals
- Water sports - snorkelling, flyboard, surfing, diving, fishing
- Boat rental - sail the Sea of Cortez with friends and family
Los Cabos is home to dazzling beaches, some known for their beauty and swimming, others for surfing and snorkeling.
- Los Amantes/Del divorcio
- El Médano
- Santa María
- El Chileno
Los Cabos’ history, natural beauty and culture are within easy reach from the resort.
- Arch at the End of the World - 13 miles away (20.4km)
The Arch sits at the tip of the Baja California peninsula in Cabo San Lucas, making it the only “finisterra” (end of the earth) in the world. Persistent waves have sculpted the rock to create a monumental and imposing structure, today a symbol of Los Cabos that appears on the municipal coat of arms.
The Arch hosts glass-bottom boat trips that promise close-up views of brilliant fish in the transparent waters surrounding the natural monument.
- San José Parish - 8 miles away (12.2km)
- Cabo San Lucas Marina - 13 miles away (20.4km)
- Cabo San Lucas Natural History Museum - 13 miles away (20.4 km)
- Todos Santos, a magical town - 60 miles away (96.2km)
- Cabo Pulmo National Park - 73 miles away (118km)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox