Relax on the shores of Jamaica
Once you’ve discovered the private beaches of the all-inclusive Meliá Braco Village, you’ll never want to say goodbye to the Caribbean. Enjoy an experience of complete relaxation in this Jamaican paradise.
Restaurants and Bars
Meliá Braco Village offers you different dining spaces with the finest international cuisine so you can enjoy a truly gourmet experience during your stay in Jamaica.
The 876 is the hotel’s steakhouse and a firm favourite amongst our guests.
THE MARKET PLACE
Open-kitchen concept offering international buffet with areas serving salads, pasta, rice, vegetables, fish and meat dishes and delicious desserts.
- HIGHLIGHT: Outdoor terrace with views of the ocean and hotel gardens
- NOTE: After midnight there is a choice of aperitifs and delicatessen products
- OPENING TIMES: Breakfast (7:00am to 11:00am), lunch (12pm to 3:00pm), dinner (6:00pm to 10:30pm) – all dinner restaurants are rotated for variety
Traditional Jamaican Caribbean grill flavours. Offering grilled dishes during the day and à la carte Caribbean fine dining service in the evenings.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Jamaican/Caribbean
- HIGHLIGHT: Outdoor ocean-front location
- NOTE: No reservations required. Casual elegant in the evenings
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch 12pm to 6pm and Dinner 7:00pm to 10:30pm
A la carte restaurant specialising in exquisite Italian cuisine. Choose from delicious aperitifs, soups, salads, pastas, pizzas, as well as a wide variety of red and white wines.
- HIGHLIGHT: Modern restaurant and decorated in different tones of red
- OPENING TIMES: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- NOTE: No reservations required. Casual dress code
An exquisite fusion of Asian and Peruvian cuisine with Teppanyaki show cooking tables and à la carte service.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Asian and Peruvian fusion.
- HIGHLIGHT: Teppanyaki styled tables and show cooking
- NOTE: reservations required for Teppanyaki show cooking tables, no reservations required for à la carte service. Last seating at 10pm. Dress code is casual elegant (no flip flops, for men no shorts or sleeveless shirts)
- OPENING TIMES: 6:30pm to 10:30pm
BAREFOOT BAR AND GRILL
With its beachside location, on the east side of the hotel, the Barefoot Bar and Grill is the perfect place for trying the best jerk style roast during the day and at night it transforms into the ideal bar for relaxing in after dinner and meeting up with other guests.
- OPENING TIMES: Jerk Centre from 11am to 4:30pm, chill out bar from 6pm to 11pm
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox