The timeless heritage of the Roman deities, Villa Agrippina a Gran Meliá Hotel Rome
The expansive villa, built by Agrippina Major, evokes the luxurious lifestyle of the ancient Roman resort located between the Janiculum Hill and the Vatican which extended into the area where the Basilica of St. Peter now stands. 2000 years later. Villa Agrippina a Gran Melia Hotel, stands on the same historic site.
When you stay at Villa Agrippina, you’ll discover a service that’s as inspiring as the surroundings. Our team is ready and waiting to make your stay in Rome amazing. Whether you’re relaxing in the hotel or exploring Trastevere and beyond, they will make sure you have everything you need.
MY BLEND BY CLARINS SPA
Being transported to a serene oasis of tranquillity, the historical setting of Villa Agrippina is an ideal place to escape the urban bustle.
My Blend by Clarins Spa combined pampering beauty treatments with anti-aging technology and a range of wellness services to create a positive balance between the mind, body and spirit.
The outdoor pool is open for the summer season to enjoy the beautiful gardens and all the options available to enjoy a 'life well lived' experience with Gran Melià.
- Poolside light bites and chilled drinks for lazy days basking in the sun
- Pool sunshades, sunbed, gazebo, towels
- Opening hours: from 10am to 7pm (times may vary according to time of year. Please check with the hotel)
- For opening and closing dates, please check with the hotel
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- 24-hour reception, concierge and bellboy service
- 24-hour room service
- Guided tours, trips to art galleries, museums and sights with expert multilingual guides (*)
- Digital platform with Italian and international newspapers and magazines
- Chargers for iPhone, Android and power adapters
- Breakfast service in your room (*)
- Pillow menu
- Ironing service (*)
- Free digital press service
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Laundry/Dry-cleaning service (*)
- Business centre / meeting room / banquets (*)
- Flower arrangements (*)
- Luggage storage
- Turndown service
- Airport transfer (on request) (*)
- 24-hour supervised car park in the building with 100 spaces (*)
- Valet parking (*)
- Currency exchange
- Medical services in the hotel (on request) (*)
- Gluten-free meal options (on request)
- Overnight shoeshine service (on request)
- Valets and luggage unpacking (on request) (*)
- In-room beauty service (on request) (*)
- Babysitter (on request) (*)
- Dogs up to 8 kilos are welcome (*)
- Fitness room
- Enjoy our culinary experience in different outlets
- Lunae Terrace for events (*)
- Pool in manicured gardens with restaurant and pool bar
- Family and interconnecting rooms
- Suites with terraces and patio garden or large spaces
- Adapted guestrooms
Accessibility: If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
(*) Extra charge
At Villa Agrippina we guarantee check-in from 3pm. If the room is ready on your arrival, you are welcome to check-in before 3pm. If the room is not ready when you arrive, you can store your luggage with us at no charge until the room is available so you can start to enjoy all the hotel areas
Check-out from the room is allowed up to 12 midday, If you need a late check-out, contact our reception team on arrival or during your stay and we will do our best to meet your request. There is also an option to store your luggage after you check out.
On-site private parking is available at the hotel and costs €45 for 24 hours.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox