In the heart of the city of Munich
Ideal location between Wies'n and the central station. Karlsplatz (Stachus) and Marienplatz are also just a few minutes walk away. This modern city hotel provides a free sauna, gym and bar.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- In the heart of Munich, just 800 metres from the main train station
- Walking distance to the famous Oktoberfest site, near historic Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt, Hofbräuhaus and the exclusive Maximilianstraße
- Breakfast restaurant with idyllic green outdoor courtyard area and Central bar in the lobby serving a choice of drinks and snacks
- Bright and peaceful Junior Suites on the upper floors overlooking the leafy courtyard with unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi and air-conditioning
- End the day in the Finnish sauna and relaxation area or spacious gym with modern equipment or take a jog in the nearby English Garden
- Underground parking with private spaces, mini-market in Reception
TRYP München City Center Hotel is in the heart of Munich, near the main train station, German Theatre and Theresienwiese, home to the annual Oktoberfest.
Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi. Access to the sauna and gym is also free. In addition, the hotel has a parking garage (with charge), a breakfast restaurant with adjoining lobby bar, mini-market and modern equipped rooms partly oriented to the inner courtyard, which are distributed over 6 floors.
80336 80336 München See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
- TRYP München City Center Hotel
- 4 star
- 48.1362 , 11.5558
- (49) 8 95 1490 0
- (49) 8 95 1490 701
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox