The pleasure of travelling on business
Leave your suitcase at the foot of the bed. Relax your mind in the spa. Innside Bremen combines functionality with futurist design, housing spacious meeting rooms with natural light.
Bremen is located in the northwest of Germany and is one of the 16 federal states that form the Federal Republic of Germany.
MAIN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- The Town Hall: Built between 1405 and 1410 with a Weser Renaissance façade added in the 17th century.
- The wine barrels in the town hall: 600 years of tradition, 650 German wines.
- Bremen Roland statue: The city’s “statue of liberty”: a symbol of trading rights and liberty since 1404.
- Bremen Town Musicians: To the west of the town hall stands the most famous representation of the animals from the brother Grimm’s fairy tale.
- St. Peter’s Cathedral: Protestant /Lutheran church with a history spanning more than 1,200 years.
- Haus der Bürgerschaft: Parliament building.
- Schütting: Bremen’s former merchants’ guild house, now the chamber of commerce.
- Marktplatz: The focal point of Bremen. On the western side stands the Sparkasse bank building with its 1755 façade, the Rathsapotheke (council apothecary) and the Akzise (customs house) from 1595.
- Our Lady’s church: The oldest parish church in Bremen dating from the 11th century.
- Carillon: The carillon consists of 30 Meissen porcelain bells.
- Schnoor quarter: Bremen’s oldest district.
- Schlachte embankment: A wealth of restaurants, beer gardens and outdoor terraces.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox