Add a twist of excellence to your next layover
Whether you are looking to work, explore or relax on your next Paris layover, the conveniently located INNSIDE Paris Charles de Gaulle is sure to match your lifestyle.
You know that place with the Eiffel Tower!
City of love, city of light, whatever you call it, Paris has something for everyone in a multifaceted, magical, mythical, and sometimes surprising capital that is always exciting.
We are delighted to share the city’s treasures with you.
So, here is Paris for you. Have a great stay!
All the details are magical at Disneyland Paris! Live your own adventure in Wonderland. Open your eyes wide and forget that you are on earth. Let yourself be transported to a wonderful world of imagination and art. Buzz to defeat Zurg, little circus train across the enchanted Snow White country. This will be the most amazing trip.
Where? RER A, Marne-La-Vallée / Chessy, Seine-et-Marne
When? Open every day between 8:30am/10am to 8pm/10pm
PARC ASTÉRIX PARIS
Only 20 minutes from our hotel, discover the world of the Uderzo and Goscinny comics and numerous attractions and shows with friends or family. The park has something for all ages.
Where? Metro Palais-Royal, line 1 and 7 / From Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport a dedicated shuttle / Plailly in the Oise
STADE DE FRANCE
Explore the Stade de France with a guided tour, discover the stands and the breathtaking panoramic view. Go behind the scenes and follow the path taken by your favourite players, enjoy the atmosphere of the changing rooms, then walk down the tunnel that leads to the pitch. Close your eyes and imagine the emotion of 86,698 spectators as if you were at one of the big games. Anecdotes about the history of the stadium, the architecture and the stars who have graced its pitch and corridors.
Where? Metro 13 St. Denis-Porte Paris / Seine Saint Denis
When? Every day from 9am to 7pm
CHÂTEAU DE CHANTILLY
Discover the city of Chantilly, famous for its whipped cream but also for its castle, which hosts the collections of the Condé Museum.
This princely residence reveals some of its wonders. Admire over 1000 paintings and 2500 drawings including well-known works by Ingres, Watteau, Delacroix or Corot displayed on Pompeian red walls.
Where? RER D Chantilly Gouvieux / 20 minutes from Charles De Gaulle Airport / Chantilly In the Oise
- There is no escaping the fascination of this legendary Museum, starting of course with the smile of Mona Lisa
- Where? Métro Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre / 1st district
- When? Open daily from 9am to 6pm, except Tuesday and some public holidays. Wednesday and Friday the museum stays open for nocturnes until 10pm
MONTMARTRE - SACRE COEUR
- Following the footsteps of a horde of street entertainers, climb the picturesque ‘Butte’ (little hill) Montmartre, crowned by the Sacré-Coeur, the second most visit site in Paris after the Eiffel Tower
- At the top is the Sacré-Coeur Basilica, surrounded by a labyrinth of extraordinary little streets, and a vineyard, where the grape harvest is celebrated each year, breathtaking views over the rooftops of Paris, amazing crowds and hundreds of tranquil spots
- Where? Métro Anvers / Parvis du Sacré-Cœur / 18th district
- When? The Basilica is open from 6am to 11pm – The Dome and crypt from 9am to 5.45pm
NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL
- Discover its impressive façade, on the Ile de la Cite, charged with emotion, light and magical shadows. The Cathedral has witnessed Saint Louis, barefoot, wearing the Crown of Thorns in 1239, the coronation of Napoléon in 1804, the celebration of the Liberation of Paris in 1944… and you too, as you climb the 422 steps leading to the top
- Where? Parvis Notre-Dame / Place Jean-Paul-II / 4th District / Métro Cité
- When? Open Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6.45pm, and Sunday from 8am to 7.30pm (limited access on Sundays due to services)
THE EIFFEL TOWER
- On a clear night, its beam sweeps through the sky in a radius covering 80 kilometres. The spectacle is awesome and one feels so small in this grandiose area with its massive buildings and vast green spaces. ‘La Dame de fer’ as the French call it, was the biggest attraction build for the universal exposition of 1889. Stop to gaze up at all of its 324 metres!
- Where? Métro Bir-Hakeim / 7th District
- When? Open daily from 9.30am to 11pm, and from mid-June to end of August from 9am to midnight
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox