A PERFECT COMBINATION OF THE CITY AND NATURE IN THE MOST FASHIONABLE DISTRICT
INNSiDE Luxembourg brings a new, dynamic style to a booming district which is committed to biodiversity. A new hotel with an overwhelming personality to thrill you with its stimulating combination of design, technology, friendly service and sustainability.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- In Cloche D'Or, an up-and-coming district which is home to new office buildings, residential areas, parks and the most modern shopping centre in Luxembourg
- Well connected by free public transport and with easy access to the highway and the airport. With parking space and charging points for electric cars
- Our Open Living Lounge is a lively and surprising space where you can savour delicious and healthy dishes inspired by local cuisine
- We want your room to be your personal refuge. Explore each of the services and enjoy all the details that make this hotel so unique
- You choose how and when to disconnect. Looking for a bike? Ask us for some advice and then get out and discover the city. If you prefer, our gym is open 24 hours a day
- We like to avoid being conventional. That’s why we offer flexible meeting rooms that stimulate your mind and make your creativity flow
There are plenty of reasons why the INNSiDE Luxembourg Hotel will become one of your favourite hotels: a relaxed and creative ambience, friendly and unpretentious service, modern architecture and comfortable rooms where you can escape the madding crowd. The soul of the hotel is our Open Living Lounge, a space that is always open to bold ideas related to urban art, music and local and avant-garde cuisine. But we will not be telling you everything. We always like to reserve a few unexpected twists to make your experience truly unforgettable.
What we will tell you is that you are going to love the area where the hotel is located. Cloche D'Or has it all: the inspiration of a dynamic neighbourhood with a very youthful energy and, at the same time, an intense symbiosis with nature. The area is home to the largest shopping centre in Luxembourg, the new national stadium and the future Park & Ride (next to the tram stop). If you like to walk or do outdoor sports, this area is also home to the largest park in the city, a spectacular green area crossed by the river and destined to become a benchmark for biodiversity.
2530 Luxembourg See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox