A WELLNESS-INCLUSIVE ADULTS-ONLY PARADISE ON BAVARO BEACH
The new Meliá Punta Cana Beach is bathed by the turquoise-blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This superior-quality, adults-only all-inclusive resort transports you to a tropical paradise for a dream vacation in Punta Cana.
We are partners with:
- Ben-YamBarshi: He studied at the University of Israel and is Founder of Moringaia. The Moringa tree is known for its therapeutic and nutritional properties. Called The Tree of Freedom, it is used as a remedy in many rural parts of the island. Discover the benefits of Moringa with Ben-Yam on Moringa Mondays.
- Linel Hernandez: Yoga Certificate from the Himalayan Institute. Passionate about meditation, ceremonial music and the recovery of the ancestral memory of native peoples. Join Linel on this trip at the Taino Tuesdays.
- Kyra Montagu: He trained in Spain, the United Kingdom and India. Naturopathic doctor, specialising in medicinal herbs, Ayurvedic practices, tropical nutrition, holistic healing therapies and yoga. Learn extraordinary medicinal recipes with Kyra on Wellness Wednesdays.
- Camilo Ramirez: Organic Garden and Cooking Master Class. Originally from Colombia, he grew up in the Dominican Republic, from where he gets his Taino spirit. He lived for almost 4 years in Ecuador, where he was owner and Chef at Tribu Taina in the iconic district of La Foresta in Quito. Camilo will show you how to grow an organic garden at the Tasteful Thursdays.
- Krishna Duddukuri: Ayurvedic cooking workshops and Meditation. Born in Andhra Pradesh, South India. Moved to Switzerland in 2004 to study hospitality at the prestigious Glionde Institute of Higher Education. He worked for 7 years at Café du Grutli, working under many prominent chefs in and around Geneva. Join in the organic vegetable workshop at Funday Friday.
For more information, see our guide here
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox