Enjoy nature in its purest form
Located in an eco-reserve, the Meliá Marina Varadero is a dream come true for lovers of the sea and water. A modern and comfortable resort, ideal for a beach holiday or a business meeting.
The Meliá Marina Varadero offers varied and delectable dining options in its restaurants: buffet with international cuisine, Latin, Italian, French, oriental and Creole, as well as snacks and aperitifs in the VIP Bar Lounge. The hotel also offers off the menu options and children’s menus, continental breakfast and 24-hour room service, free of charge on The Level floor.
The fantastic views of the marina and the African decor captivate anyone who enters the Latin Don Ernesto Restaurant. A homage to the life and works of Ernest Hemingway, lover of Cuba and the sea. Exquisite flavours and aromas of Latin cuisine fused with local Cuban ingredients.
- Open space with pretty views of the pool and connected to the beach via an elevated walkway, the Havana pool snack bar is located outdoors in the main pool area. It has a lounge, pergolas and terraces and decorated in a contemporary and modern style, with marine elements. It offers breakfast, lunch and snack services, 24 hours a day, with capacity for 194 diners, casual dress code applies.
- The constant search for balance and contrasts of flavours and textures characterise Asian cuisine, well recognized for its healthy food, exquisite and spectacular presentation that never tires. This is the proposal of the Bana Oriental Restaurant, decorated with elements from Japanese culture and the art of sushi, contemporarily interpreted with kimonos, tables and Japanese calligraphy, and whose name refers to the Japanese art of sharing.
- It offers an a la carte dinner service (6:30pm to 10:30pm) with capacity for 52 diners, formal dress code required. It is air conditioned and has large windows with views of the marina. It is located in the hotel’s shopping arcade. It is attractive place where oriental dishes are designed and prepared in the purest fusion style.
EL PILAR, BUFFET RESTAURANT
- Surrounded by outdoor terraces with table service and views of the marina, and decorated with propellers, smokestacks, boat bells and other elements related to the elegant and formal world of the ships and cruisers of the turn of the 20th century, El Pilar buffet restaurant, specialising in international cuisine, is located in the hotel lobby. It is air conditioned and has large windows. It offers breakfast buffet (7:30am to 10:30am), lunch (1pm to 3pm) and dinner (6:30pm to 10pm), with capacity for 380 diners, formal dress code required.
- Located on the beach with an open lounge, pergolas and terraces, and connected to the hotel via an elevated walkway, El Pescador is a beach grill - barbecue with beautiful views of the sea and decorated with beach and marine motifs. It offers snacks and lunch (12:30pm to 4pm) and a la carte Cuban themed dinner (6:30pm to 10:30pm) with capacity for 80 diners, casual dress code applies
- Distinguished by its sophisticated and elegant atmosphere, with a contemporary style and vintage glamour, as well as a sense of humour, the Casa Burguete French Restaurant offers an a la carte dinner service (6:30pm to 10:30pm) with capacity for 70 diners, formal dress code required. It is air conditioned with large windows providing views of the marina. It is located in the hotel’s shopping arcade.
- The view of the marina from the large windows at the Don Peperoni Mediterranean Restaurant complements the nature inspired interior design: green vegetables, dried flowers and rustic wooden features. Its exquisite dishes envelop you with a rich array of aromas and unique Mediterranean flavours. It is air conditioned and located in the hotel’s shopping arcade. It offers an a la carte dinner service (6:30pm to 10:30pm), with capacity for 44 diners, formal dress code required.
- With idyllic views of the marina, you can enjoy a beer or cocktail at our Cojímar Bar as well as a wide variety of tasty (*)
- Located opposite the promenade, the outdoor Cojímar bar offers drinks from the afternoon until after dinner (4pm to midnight), with capacity for 58 people. Its name pays tribute to passages from the works by Ernest Hemingway.
- Smart dress code required
(*) With charge
- The Daiquiri rum bar, serving Cuban and international drinks, is characterised by its unique Cuban atmosphere. Open for drinks and cocktails (7pm to 1am), with capacity for 50 people. It is located opposite the promenade. Its name pays tribute to passages from the works by Ernest Hemingway. Smart dress code required.
- • Its atmosphere is created by 2 decorative styles: classic vintage glamor of the Gourmet and nostalgic, adventurous Latino. Ambos Mundos is a bar with a great choice of famous international drinks. Open from 6pm to 10:30, with capacity for 12 people. It is located in the Shopping Gallery between the Don Ernesto Latin Restaurant and the Casa Burguete. Its name is an allegory of passages from the works of Ernest Hemingway. Smart dress code required.
- The fantastic view of the marina is the main attraction of this lobby bar and piano bar (at night).Fiesta offers snacks and drinks 24 hours a day, with capacity for 240 people, formal dress code is required. It is located in the main lobby of the hotel and decorated in a contemporary style with references to the interior design of modern sailboats and yachts. Its name pays tribute to passages in the work by Ernest Hemingway.
- Located on the top floor of the hotel, this unique space on the 7th floor enjoys spectacular panoramic views of the sea, the peninsula and the marina. The VIP La Vigía bar lounge (The Level floor) offers snack and tea time services, a la carte breakfast (7:30am to 10:30am), lunch (1am to 3pm) and dinner (6:30pm to 10:30pm). It has a capacity for 54 diners, casual dress code applies. Old navigation maps, compasses, telescopes and other features related to maritime navigation of the past form part of the decoration. It offers different seating options for meals, and lounge, bar and terraces on both sides of the large glass panels surrounding the premises. It has a lounge, TV area and terraces. Exclusive for The Level guests.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox