The most cosmopolitan and centrally located Meliá hotel in Havana
Located in the heart of Havana, in the famous area of La Rampa and near the famous Coppelia ice cream parlour and Havana University, the mythical ceramic façade gives this hotel its casual yet elegant atmosphere.
- A great location in Havana, unique panoramic city and sea views, and a rich architectural heritage and spaces decorated with works by famous Cuban artists
- Enjoy the most sublime sea and city views from the balcony of our spacious rooms. Extra comfort is provided to the comfortable suites by cool terraces
- Discover the special services on the Premium Floor, with modern rooms, stunning views, exclusive facilities and free Wi-Fi
- Restaurants such as El Polinesio or the Sierra Maestra are culinary leaders in the city. Skillful cocktail masters create a great ambience in the Siboney Lounge Bar, accompanied by iconic spaces such as the Turquino ballroom on the 25th floor
- The welcoming central patio next to the Casa del Habano and shopping gallery provides a range of leisure options for every type of guests in the most cosmopolitan part of the city
- A hotel specialising in major events in the Cuban capital, with two large convention areas, multipurpose event rooms, a business centre and alternative locations for parties and banquets for up to 1,500 people
Considered the most “superlative” hotel: the tallest, the best located, the most rooms, the biggest rooms, the most meeting rooms and biggest meeting rooms, the most cosmopolitan and the most centrally located Meliá Cuba hotel in Havana.
Combining art with a convention style and leisure ambience, while offering great value for money. An architecturally important building with 25 floors in 1950s style, the iconic Tryp Habana Libre is an reference point in the city for events and meetings, distinguished by its central location, decoration including works of art by well-known Cuban artists, and panoramic views of the city and the sea thanks to a location 137 metres above sea level.
This four star city hotel is located in the centre of Havana, in the popular area of La Rampa in Vedado, and near cinemas, theatres, the famous Coppelia ice cream parlour, Havana University, shopping malls and other tourist attractions. Its façade is covered by a large ceramic mural by the renowned Cuban artist Amelia Peláez and its urban interior gives it a casually elegant atmosphere.
11300 Havana See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
Address23 Calle L E 23 Y 25
- TRYP Habana Libre
- 4 star
- 23.13932 , -82.3826
- (53) 78 346100
- (53) 78 346366
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox