The most cosmopolitan and centrally located Meliá hotel in Havana
Located in the heart of Havana, in the famous area of La Rampa and near the famous Coppelia ice cream parlour and Havana University, the mythical ceramic façade gives this hotel its casual yet elegant atmosphere.
Lounge Bar, downloads and live entertainment, Turquino party room and much more…. the makings of a great stay in the most centrally located hotel in Havana: the Tryp Habana Libre
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
The most central hotel in Havana offers you a great time in all its different areas. Come and discover all the services and facilities that guarantee an unforgettable trip.
- Live music in the lobby in the evenings with trios and quartets, strings, wind instruments and/or drums
- Las Cañitas fun-pub-music bar, ideal for enjoying cocktails accompanied by music
- Siboney Lobby Bar serving excellent cocktails and delicious tapas. Enjoy live music, art exhibitions and other attractions through the Adam and Eve cultural project
- Turquino Disco on the 25th floor and with a retractable roof, opening at midnight and with spectacular city views
- Special evening entertainment programme
INFORMATION ABOUT DESTINATION
Bustling, sensual, uninhibited, melodic, the capital of Cuba offers charm and cultural heritage par excellence, with the outstanding historic centre of Old Havana, a World Heritage Site. It has an unusual balcony, the Malecon, an avenue 8 km long, running parallel to the sea, following the windings of the coast.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox