Be amazed by Havana
The Meliá Cohiba offers spectacular views of the sea and the city. An exceptional hotel for both business and leisure guests with an excellent location, the exclusive The Level service and a lively party room, Habana Café.
WEDDINGS AND HONEYMOONS
The hotel offers attractive Adore Cuba programmes for honeymooners and newlyweds, specially designed for the Meliá Hotels & Resorts brand. A personal coordinator will take care of every detail offered in our programmes, including à la carte ceremonies and banquets, extra services specially prepared for the wedding day, cocktails and dinners, flowers, photos and video, music, beauty and spa services, and many others. You can also enjoy honeymoon services for newlyweds and free honeymoon programmes for stays lasting several nights.
The Romantic Getaway is a programme that offers guests different hotel facilities and services so they live a romantic and unforgettable experience.
- Price per couple per night
- A romantic dinner during the stay (for city hotels this only applies if the couple are staying Half Board)
- Wedding coordinator for personalised assistance
- Early check-in from 10am (subject to availability)
- Private check-in with welcome cocktail (depending on the time of arrival)
- Special room (location, king size bed, special decoration and VIP amenities)
- Bottle of cava in the room
- Romantic turn-down (the first night)
- Romantic moment (sunset with a bottle of cava)
- Guaranteed late check-out until 3pm
- Special gift
WEDDING IN THE CITY PROGRAMME
The wedding of your dreams in the city. A programme that offers all the facilities of a city hotel to celebrate a fantastic wedding. We offer personalised service and added value to make your special day truly unique.
- Only for city hotels
- Not included in the package price: The price of the room, banqueting services, wedding reception or wedding celebration services
- Other services will be considered as extras and coordinated directly with the hotel under the concept of banquets and /or sales
- The price is per couple and includes the actual wedding ceremony (whether or not the couple stay at the hotel)
- The notary services and legal services is included only for weddings between foreigners (people not born in Cuba)
- The couple must confirm the wedding date and details with the hotel at least 4 weeks before arrival
- Notary services
- Marriage certificate and legalisation of documents
- Personal coordinator for all the wedding plans
- Private check-in and private welcome cocktail for the couple (depending on the time of arrival)
- Special room for the couple (location, decoration and VIP amenities)
- Alternative locations for the wedding ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Bottonhole for the groom
- Hairstyling for the bride
- Make-up for the bride
- Special decoration of the ceremony area
- 20 minute massage for the couple and sauna
- Wedding cake (maximum 15 people)
- Bottles of cava for the toast (maximum 15 people)
- Special romantic dinner for the couple in the a la carte restaurant with special menu with 3 options (1 drink included)
- Just Married pullover
- Special turn-down service on the wedding night
- Special “I wake up with you” breakfast in the room the following morning
- 10% discount in all the hotel restaurants during the stay
- Late check–out for the couple until 3pm
- Free Romantic Getaway programme to celebrate the couple’s first anniversary
- Extra values of the recently married Honeymoon programme
Our programmes are designed to offer couples every facility to help them celebrate a wedding that exceeds their expectations and enjoy an unforgettable honeymoon. It includes special details in the room, romantic dinners and personalised service for a unique and truly memorable stay in our hotel.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights in a city hotel
- Minimum stay of 6 nights in one hotel or in a combination of Meliá Cuba hotels
- Guests must present the marriage certificate on arrival
- Guests must have been married in the previous 6 months before arrival
- Guests need to use the “Honeymoon” option in the booking
- Guaranteed private check-in. (depending on the time of arrival)
- Guaranteed late check-out until 3pm.
- Special room for honeymooners. (location, king size bed, decoration and VIP amenities)
- Floral detail in the room on arrival
- Bottle of cava and chocolates in the room on arrival.
- Room service after 11am and before 3pm.
- Romantic turn-down service (the first night)
- Welcome cocktail.
- A romantic dinner for two during the stay (for city hotels this only applies if the couple are staying Half Board)
- Honeymoon breakfast in the room (once during the stay)
- Special honeymoon gift.
- 10% discount on Yhi Spa massages.
- Weekly cocktail for honeymooners.
- Honeymoon coordinator.
- Free entrance ticket to the Habana Café party room
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox