Be amazed by Havana
The Meliá Cohiba offers spectacular views of the sea and the city. An exceptional hotel for both business and leisure guests with an excellent location, the exclusive The Level service and a lively party room, Habana Café.
The exquisite and diverse dining options at the Meliá Cohíbahave earned themselves quite a reputation in the Havanan gastronomic scene. The modern, seductive atmosphere, with romantic corners and sea views accompanied by the superb live music, makes the hotel the perfect place to enjoy flavours, aromas and joy that will take you on a gourmet journey from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean.Special moments await you at the party room in the Habana Café, a space with the best Cuban music around.
Our MedRestaurant is the perfect place for lovers of Mediterranean cuisine, serving fresh, seasonal food and providing a delightful tapas area. Its suggestions include a variety of meat, seafood and fish dishes, accompanied by a wonderful wine menu. The beautiful decoration with sea-faring motifs and views of the pool, make it a unique place to share a special moment.
Located on the second floor, it is decorated with vintage motifs and has excellent views of the pool, creating a very special ambience with a hall skylight, a cellar and a snack bar serving tapas and wine.
- Ideal place for enjoying hot drinks, soft drinks, liquors, snacks and a la carte continental breakfast
- In the evening it offers piano bar and stage for musical accompaniment by small bands
- Highlights include elegant decoration with carpeted floors and Venetian-style mirrors
- Located in the main lobby, enjoy unforgettable moments 24 hours a day in the purest Havana style. Capacity for 80 people. Smart dress required
- The Cuban baseball inspired decoration at the Italian La Piazza Restaurant, with lovely views of the pool, sets the scene for enjoying delicious dishes from one of the world’s richest cuisines
- Located on the second floor
- it offers a la carte lunch and dinner (12:30pm to midnight), with a capacity for 49 diners. Smart dress required
- Dazzling decoration simulating a large colonial patio with abundant plant life and a central fountain, a skylight and windows with panoramic views over the Havana seafront in the VIP areas
- Located on the second floor, it offers breakfast (7am to 10am), lunch (12:30pm to 3pm) and dinner (7pm to 11pm)
- It has space for 200 people and requires formal dress.
- Decorated in a Hard Rock style and reminiscent of 1950s Havana, with motorbikes, vintage cars and a plane and brilliant live entertainment every night with invited guests and the classic Buena Vista Social Club, who invite you to enjoy your best night in Havana.
- This nightclub with bar and cabaret, independent entrance and located on the ground floor lobby, offers a la carte dinner (9pm to 2:30am). Capacity for 300 diners. Smart dress required.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Havana seafront from our indoor terrace bar, ideal for a coffee on arrival or departure or a tasty Cuban cocktail.
- Located in the main lobby and with elegant decoration, enjoy a great choice of à la carte drinks, spirits and coffees from 8am to midnight
- It has space for 41 people and requires formal dress
- Mini buffet table with aperitifs and desserts, specialising in gourmet cuisine.
- Exclusive and unique space on The Level floor, with stunning panoramic views of the sea and the city.
- Located on the 20th floor and connecting to the TV lounge and WiFi area.
- It offers a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner service and tea time (7am to 11pm).
- Capacity for 40 diners.
- Smart dress required
- Ideal space for foodies and cigar fans in a Cuban setting that recreates a special ambience combining wood and cigar humidors and Cuban and international drinks
- The perfect combination for after-dinner conversation with the best cigar, the best coffee and the best Cuban rum
- Located on the second floor opposite the Med restaurant, it is open from 5pm to 1am.
- Capacity for 16 people and Smart dress required
CASA DEL HABANO
- "Casa del Habano" cigar bar offering à la carte drinks, cocktails, spirits, coffee and the sale of cigars
- Ideal for enjoying cigars in a special Cuban ambience between the wood and cigar tasting, with Cuban and international drinks
- Located on the second floor, it is open from 8am to midnight, with a shop atmosphere throughout the day and a music bar at night
- It has space for 50 people and requires formal dress
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox