Disconnect your mobile phone and immerse yourself in the luxurious atmosphere: at the Meliá Cayo Coco your only task is to enjoy yourself. Stay in elegant bungalows over the lagoon and rediscover the tranquility of an adults only ambience.
- Wide variety of day time and evening activities
- Daytime activities: pool and beach activities with a varied timetable, towel service and different games to take part in
- Evening: entertainment, theme shows, professional shows and daily events in different locations
- Direct access to the beautiful beach of Las Coloradas (50 m from the hotel)
- 400m long, white sand and shallow, calm waters
- Catamarans, pedal boats, windsurfing and open-sea fishing and fly fishing
- Varied activities programme
- Beach volleyball
- Shady areas with palm trees, sunshades and sunbeds
- Beach bar
- Lifeguard and towels at the Club House
Idyllic corner to the north of the central province of Ciego de Ávila, in the area known as Jardines del Rey, more than 500 km east of Havana, and named after the fact that Diego Velázquez presented them to the King of Spain in 1522.
Cayo Coco is the fourth largest island in Cuba measuring 370 km2 with 22 km of pristine fine sandy beaches and beautiful turquoise waters surrounded by lush vegetation and mangroves, facing one of the most important coral reefs in the world. Its name comes from the presence of the white ibis, popularly known as the Coconut bird.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox