A tropical paradise with superb facilities
Watching the sunset over the beach, relaxing at the Yhi Spa, having fun with the kids at the water park and enjoying exquisite cuisine are just some of the luxuries you can enjoy at this all inclusive resort, the Meliá Dunas.
Restaurants and bars
The Meliá Dunas Beach Resort & Spa offers its guests an extraordinary variety of dishes and themed international restaurants so you enjoy a unique culinary experience. You may also enjoy our 8 bars with international drinks and cocktails.
Buffet restaurant with a terrace for al-fresco dining. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking and an amazing variety of international dishes.
Buffet with show-cooking, serving excellent Italian and international food options (Breakfast & Lunch)
Dinner Italian Bistro
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Italian/International
- NOTE: Reservations required for dinner/ All Inclusive service
- OPENING TIMES: breakfast (7:00am to 10.30am), snacks (11:00am to 12:00pm), lunch (12.30pm to 3pm), snacks (15:00 to 17:30) dinner (6pm to 10pm)
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 60 inside and 60 outside
"RANCHO" RESTAURANT (*)
A la carte restaurant specialized in grilled meat. Choose from delicious starters, grilled meat dishes and exquisite desserts.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Grill
- NOTE: Reservation required for dinner
- OPENING TIMES:Dinner (18.00 pm to 22.00 pm)
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 80
(*) A supplement applies to a selection of dishes with discounts for The Level guests.
Mediterranean fusion a la carte restaurant.
Outdoor terrace with sea views
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Mediterranean fusion
- NOTE: Reservation required for dinner - space for breakfast for The Level guests (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
- OPENING TIMES: Breakfast (08:00 am to 11:00 am), Lunch (12.00 pm to 15.00 pm), Barbecue (15:00 pm to 17:00 pm) and Dinner (18.00 pm to 22.00 pm)
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 90
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox