Modernity and comfort in moema
In one of São Paulo´s most charming and safest neighbourhoods, the Meliá Ibirapuera Hotel surrounds you with the culture of the city, transforming your business or leisure trip into an unforgettable experience. Experience the Meliá Ibirapuera and fall in love with São Paulo.
Modernity and innovation fuse to achieve the perfect balance, creating a unique and original gastronomic range of dishes. The international menu is designed to provide a unique experience.
Offering international cuisine and panoramic views in the heart of Moema, the menu at the DOK Restaurant includes delicious dishes for every meal during your stay, including daily breakfast, lunch and à la carte dinner service accompanied by exclusive drinks.
- CUISINE TYPE: International
- OPENING TIME: Breakfast: Monday to Friday from 6am to 10am and weekends and holidays from 6.30am to 10.30am
- Lunch: 12 midday to 3pm
- Dinner: 7pm to 11pm
- TARGETED GUEST: Guests and non-guests
- DRESS CODE: Casual
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 140
- PARKING: With payment
- With its modern and bold decor, this is an exquisite setting for you to hold an informal gathering and meetings. The Lobby Bar has an area that seats up to 40 people comfortably and the menu features a series of appetisers, and national and international cocktails.
- Opening times: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox