Crystal clear waters and white sands in the Bahamas
The Meliá Nassau Beach - All Inclusive overlooks one of the finest beaches in the world. Its bright rooms, excellent location and great ambience guarantee an enjoyable stay for the whole family.
The Meliá Nassau Beach - All Inclusive offers a wide and varied activities program, designed for all ages and tastes. (Program depends on the season and is subject to possible changes)
THINGS TO DO
Never a dull moment while staying at Melia Nassau Beach – All Inclusive, find an array of onsite activities ranging from a FREE Tour to Balmoral Island, daily fitness and pool parties to a friendly competition of volleyball and much more
Enjoy our evening entertainment with themed nights, Shows and live music every night.
Hop next door to Baha Mar and enjoy its spectacular 100,000 sq. ft. casino, Royal Blue™ tournament golf course with special rates for Meliá guests, BOND Night Club, tennis court, spa, retail outlets and over 30 dining venues and lounges.
Melia Nassau Beach – All Inclusive offers our small guests their own escape at the Kids Club, featuring indoor and outdoor activities, games and experiences so that our adult guests have time to explore or simply lounge by the Relaxing pool.
- Enjoy a FREE tour to Balmoral Island during your stay; a taxi boat to and from Balmoral and access to the VIP Balmoral Beachside is included.
- In the water: paddleboards, glass-bottom kayaks, ocean duo kayaks, reef-board zayaks, cabana floating mats, water hammocks, etc.
- Daily fitness activities: gym classes, yoga, zumba, pool aerobics, etc.
- Workshops: jewelry making, henna tattoo, scent creation, Bahamian crafts, etc.
- Classes: mixology, dancing, etc.
- Friendly competitions: beach volleyball, beach soccer, ping pong, darts, water balloon toss, deep dive contest, etc.
- Pool parties, DJ and pool games.
KIDS’ CLUB – CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES
- The Meliá Nassau Beach - All Inclusive organizes different daily activities for children so that our youngest guests have fun while the adults relax. Workshops, creative and themed activities, Bahamian arts and crafts, beach games, playground fun, junior chef, video games, pool splash around, parties and games are just some of the activities they can take part in.
- The Kids’ Club has a pool table, basketball, bowls, hoops, table and chairs and 32-inch LCD TV.
- The Kid's Club is led by well-trained staff on duty throughout the day.
- For children aged between 5 and 12
- In-room babysitting services are available for an hourly fee.
- OPENING TIMES: 9 am to 9 pm.
The Bahamas is formed by over 700 islands, keys and islets located in the Atlantic Ocean, north of Cuba and to the southeast of Florida. The country’s capital is Nassau – commercial and cultural centre of the country – renowned for its warm sunshine, mild climate, fine, white sandy beaches, turquoise, crystal clear water and friendly people.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox