In Meliá Zanzibar feeling special is easy when every detail is designed and created for you.
Our All Inclusive Packages ensure a superior vacation experience with longlasting memories
Your All Inclusive Package starts at 3.00PM at check In time and finishes at 12.00PM at check out time
Credit cards taken: MC/Euro card, American Express, VISA, Maestro/EC.
Other services on property($) : souvenir shop, jewellery, laundry service, and a dispensary with First Aide services and nurse 24/7. Doctor visiting several times per week.
ALL INCLUSIVE STANDARD In room amenities
Activities, recreation and entertainment
- Mini bar (water & soft drinks) filled upon arrival
- 2 bottles of mineral water every day in all rooms
- In-room tea / coffee Facilities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Gabi Beach Club
- Large sandy coral beach “prime water front location”
- Beach volleyball
- Kayaking at Gabi Beach Club
- 2 swimming pools with sun beds.
- Free beach and pool towels.
- Aqua gym, sports activities.
- One tennis court (with floodlight)
- One table tennis.
- Kids Club – Age range: 5 to 12 years old (Seasonal)
- Pool games and daily activities programs
- Evening activities
- Fitness centre including a gymnasium, and sauna (male & female)
ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM PACKAGE
Available for Melia Garden & Melia Terrace room types. For a small supplement you can enjoy the following benefits together with the standard All Inclusive package:
- Aqua Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant with African fusion cuisine serving a la carte 18:30 - 22:00
- Room service 24 hours
- Premium drinks
- Daily minibar refill
Clients staying at Zanzibar Suite and Villas have all Premium package benefits plus the following added values at no extra charge as guests of The Level:
- 15 % discount on spa massages
- Private check in
- Late check out on request
- Villa butler service
- Villa guests: Can use Bali beds for each Villa at Gabi Beach (reservation required)
- The Level Lounge: Comfortable lounge with air conditioning only for The Level guests
- (Light breakfast, tea & coffee, snacks & drinks, international press, information about excursions & the island, premium drinks, etc.)