Valladolid and the TRYP Valladolid Sofia Parquesol offer the ideal location to combine work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sport, leisure and cultural activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Valladolid perfect.
- Tours of the nearby villages and towns: Peñafiel, Urueña, Medina del Campo, Medina de Rioseco and Tordesillas
- Visit of the old quarter of Valladolid
- Discover the main tourist attractions: National Sculpture Museum, Oriental Museum of Valladolid, Patio Herreriano Museum – Spanish contemporary art, Military Cavalry Academy, the cathedral, Santa Cruz Palace, Casa de Cervantes, Colon Museum
- Shopping in Valladolid
- Tapas tour around Plaza Mayor
- Visits of the main bodegas in the city: Bodega Matarromera / Bodega Abadía Retuerta / Bodega Arzuaga
- Aldeamayor Golf Club 12 kms from the hotel
- Hiking: discover the wonderful natural scenery
- Horse riding through the local countryside
- Castilla Ballooning. Glide above Valladolid and enjoy a unique view
- Relax in Campo Grande with gardens and walk ways through the trees, rocks, lakes and charming bridges
- Municipal sports facilities: Polideportivo Pisuerga / Polideportivo Huerta del Rey / Municipal Pool
These activities are not organised nor run by the hotel; more information at reception.