Welcome to my Valencia!
My name is Yolanda and I am the gastronomy expert at the TRYP Valencia Oceanic. This tour is my favourite, the one I would do if it were my first visit to Valencia.
Valencia has different areas for nightlife and my favourite is the area of Canovas.
AREA OF CANOVAS
- Start the night by trying one of their beers, there are 100 different varieties. Quiet and pleasant atmosphere
- C/ Ciscar, 25. Tel: 963 28 07 33
SIDRERÍA LA GLORIA
- Serving homemade cider and the best montaditos (open sandwiches) in Valencia. My favourite is the foie gras with caramelized onion and apple, amazing!
- C/ Ciscar, 15. Tel: 963 34 23 24
- A little corner of Andalusia, where you will find superb hams and sausages
- They also serve traditional tapas (marinated dogfish and Iberian ham. We suggest having them accompanied by a fino or a manzanilla sherry)
- All of this in a very Andalusian atmosphere, with photos of bulls and bullfighters
- We recommend booking in advance
- C/Ciscar, 12. Tel: 963 35 62 73
TABERNA LA FUSIÓN
- Great selection of different tapas and hams and cheeses which will leave you open-mouthed
- The most popular dessert is the orange brownie, delicious!
- C/ Burriana, 25. Tel: 963 21 86 80
- With your appetite satisfied, stop at this glamorous bar
- It is bold and daring and has two floors. The ground floor is for getting to know people and upstairs is for relaxing in some good company. You decide.
- Enjoy one of the best cocktail bars in Valencia where there is no menu. Simply tell them your favourite base drink and they will create a unique cocktail for you right there and then
- C/Serrano Morales, 7.
LA POSADA DE LAS ANIMAS
- Dance to the latest sounds until the wee hours of the morning
- C/ Pizarro, 31. Tel: 963 94 29 48
- With 30 years of experience, enjoy a hot chocolate with churros or buñuelos
EL HORNO DE LOS BORRACHOS
- Enjoy one of their famous bocadillos (baguettes) and salads
- C/ Sueca, 3. Tel: 963 32 45 29