Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora offers a wide variety of activities designed for all tastes and ages.
Sports activities for adults. We invite you to enjoy our exclusive wellbeing and sports programmes with our qualified and professional staff.
- Wellbeing: yoga classes, tai-chi, pilates, stretching, relaxation and meditation, boxing, GAP, sessions with a personal trainer
- Sports: tournaments, football, tennis, paddle tennis, table tennis, zumba classes, dancing, spinning, archery
- Modern and well equipped facilities for paddle tennis and tennis (*)
- 7,500 m2of pools with water activities: water walkers, aqua aerobics, aqua zumba
- Gym open 24 hours a day (adults)
- In the evening, enjoy the wonderful views of the island of la Gomera and the best chill out music at our Club Ocean.
- Musicals and shows in the evening, acrobats, dancing and live tribute bands at the Atlas Theatre.
- Live music and a relaxing atmosphere at Nemo's piano bar &lounge
- Lava Disco at the weekends with theme nights such as 1950s, Rock & Roll, 1980s, Latin night, disco party, resident DJ and much more
- Plaza Atlántica, the heart of the hotel, lit up every night for a relaxing stroll amongst the fountains
- Teenagers Club, recreation and entertainment area open all year long
- Videogames tournaments (**)
- Sports activities: Teen Olympics, volleyball, football, competitions (**)
- Workshops (**)
- MiniClub, “the best place for being a kid” for children aged between 3 and 12, 7 days a week, games and different workshops, great play area (at no extra charge)
- Water games: Our youngest guests can live a real adventure at our kids’ pool measuring 250 m2
- Playhouse Live: Our interactive live show for children, 6 days a week, all year long (show in English)
- Outdoor children’s play area with panoramic views
- Palacio for kids: an evening leisure area for all the family with board games, bouncy castle for the little ones, video games and cinema (**)
(*) With charge
(**) Depending on the season