SHOPPING IN SEVILLE
Welcome to my Seville!
My name is Marina and I am the shopping expert at the TRYP Macarena. This is my favourite route, one that I would do if it were my first visit to Seville.
A busy route with a great choice of shops and large departmental stores.
With a wide variety of cafeterias and tapas bars.
LARGE DEPARTMENTAL STORE: EL CORTE INGLES
- A place where you can find almost everything
- We can highlight some of the brands such as Carolina Herrera, Purificación García, Emidio Tucci, Adolfo Domínguez and Levis
- C/Luis Montoto, 122 – 128. Tel: 9126.96.36.199
- Open from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 10pm
NERVIÓN PLAZA SHOPPING CENTRE
- In this mall you can find stores such as Zara, Pull & Bear, Mango and Bimba& Lola
- Here you can also find Cine sur cinema complex with great choice of the latest films plus children’s movies and a wide range of bars to have something to eat, such as 100 montaditos, Mac Donalds, etc.
- C/Luis de Morales. Tel: 9188.8.131.52
- Open every day, 365 days a year, except the shops
SEVILLE CITY CENTRE
- Just round the corner you can also find the city centre, where you can come across all sorts of clothes boutiques, souvenirs shops, etc.
- Worth highlighting is Calle Velázquez, with the latest fashion trends, the famous Calle Sierpes, Calle Cuna and Calle Franco where you can find flamenco dress shops.
WHERE TO EAT
- LA DESPENSA Restaurant. C/Fray Pedro de Zuñiga, 4
- ASADOR ARGENTINO. 9184.108.40.206. Try the stone cooked ox sirloin steak!!
SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU GOING:TABERNA PASOS LARGOS
- C/ Feria, 117. I recommend the homemade boletus mushroom croquettes
MY FAVOURITE SHOP
- STRADIVARIUS & PANDORA. C/ Luis de Morales –Nervión Plaza shopping centre. 954. 98.91.31