THIS IS MY SEVILLE:
Welcome to my Seville!
My name is Tomás and I am the sports expert at the TRYP Seville Macarena. These are my favourite routes, the ones I would do if it were my first visit to Seville.
FOOTBALL STADIUMS ROUTE
Visit the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium, home of Seville C.F, where there is a museum with the trophies the club has won and the history of the club. Visit the spectator boxes and the players’ dressing rooms.
Price: 10€ per person. Free for season ticket holders.
Visit the Benito Villamarín Stadium, home of Real Betis football team, where you can feel the essence of Betis football club, see the trophy room, spectator boxes, the turf…
Price: 15€ per person.
Opening times: from 10am to 1pm and from 5pm to 6pm
PRACTISING SPORTS ROUTE
- Real Club de Golf de Seville: The Real Club de Golf de Seville was the headquarters of the World Open 2004, the Spanish Open 2008, Andalucía Open 2009 and Spanish Open 2010. It is one of the best clubs in Europe, designed by José María Olazábal
- Club Zaudín Golf Sevilla: Opened in 1992 and provides a 18 hole golf course, designed by one of the most brilliant players in golfing history, Gary Player
- Cycling route: Seville has bikes lanes throughout the city, which is why I recommend seeing the city from the saddle of a bike by riding along the banks of the River Guadalquivir. Ask reception for more information about bike rental
- Pineda Hippodrome: Ideal for courses, races and different competitions
SOMETHING TO EAT
- C/ Rodrigo Caro, 1 (Old Quarter – Barrio Santa Cruz)
- Perfect for a bit of tapas and a cold beer.
- Tel: 954.213.246
A PLACE TO SHARE
BAR EL PEREJIL
- C/Mateos Gago, 20 (Barrio de Sta. Cruz)
- Tel: 954.218.966
- My favourite montaditois the pork with ham and whisky sauce
WHERE TO EAT
- C/Recaredo, 9 Puerta Carmona
- Tel: 954.412057