Oviedo and the TRYP Oviedo offer the ideal location for combining work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sporting, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Oviedo perfect.
- Tours of the nearby towns: Gijón and Avilés
- Discover the municipalities of Navia, Cudillero, Cabrares, Ribadesella, Castropol, Colunga, Villaviciosa, Somiedo, Taramundi…
- Organised excursions of the sanctuary and the Covadonga Lakes, canoeing down the River Sella, Cangas de Onis and Picos de Europa
- Boat trips around the Bay of Gijón
- Places of interest in Oviedo: the cathedral, the pre-Romanesque monuments, the old quarter and Monte Naranco with views of Cristo
- Museums in Oviedo: Fine Arts Museum and Camara Santa Museum in the cathedral
- Museums in Asturias: Mining Museum (El Entrego), Jurassic Museum (Colunga), Niemeyer Museum (Avilés) and La Laboral Museum (Gijón)
- Hiking: Discover the beautiful scenery and the beaches of Asturias. We recommend the Senda del Oso (hiking trail) and the trails of Cares and Xanas. The best beaches include: Ñora, Sivares, España, Andrin, La Franca, Gulpiyuri, San Antolín…
- Golf courses: La Morgal and Deva Golf
- Cider houses in the famous Calle Gascona
These activities are not organised nor run by the hotel; more information at reception.