Oviedo and the Meliá Hotel de La Reconquista offer the ideal location for combining work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sports, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Oviedo perfect.
- Tours of nearby towns and cities: Gijón and Avilés
- Discover the towns of Navia, Cudillero, Cabrares, Ribadesella, Castropol, Colunga, Villaviciosa, Somiedo, Taramundi…
- Organised excursions of the Sanctuary and Covadonga Lakes, canoeing down the River Sella, Cangas de Onis and Picos de Europa
- Boat trips around the Bay of Gijón
- Places of interest in Oviedo: the cathedral, the pre-Romanesque monuments, the old quarter and Monte Naranco visiting the Cristo
- Museums in Oviedo: Fine Arts Museum and Museum of the Camara Santa at the cathedral
- Museums in Asturias: Mining Museum (El Entrego), Jurassic Museum (Colugna), Niemeyer Museum (Avilés) and La Laboral Museum (Gijón)
- Hiking: Discover the beautiful scenery and beaches of Asturias. We highly recommend the Senda del Oso trail and the Cares and Xanas trails. The best beaches include: Ñora, Sivares, España, Andrin, La Franca, Gulpiyuri, San Antolín…
- Golf courses: La Morgal and Deva Golf
- Famous cider houses in Gascona street
These activities are not organised or run by the hotel; more information at reception.