Mérida and the TRYP Mérida Medea offer the ideal location for combining work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sport, leisure and cultural activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Mérida perfect.
- Tours of the nearby towns and cities: Badajoz, Extremadura, Astorga, Toledo, Lisbon
- Visit the old quarter of Mérida
- Discover the main tourist attractions: Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida, Aqueduct of Los Milagros, Arabic Alcazaba, Roman amphitheatre of Mérida, Arch of Trajan, los Columbarios funeral site…
- Visit the city’s most important museums: National Museum of Roman Art, Visigoth Art Collection, Mérida Open-air Museum…
- Shopping in Mérida
- Hiking: Discover the stunning scenery around Mérida
- Horse riding with guide
- Sport facilities at the Ciudad Deportiva (athletic track, football pitches, outdoor and indoor swimming pools, sports courts)
- Water activities (canoeing/ sailing) on the River Guadiana and Proserpina Lake
- 9 hole golf course at Ribera del Guadiana
- Motocross circuit and trial championships at Proserpina Lake
- Mérida Classic Theatre Festival held in July and August in the amphitheatre and the Roman theatre
These activities are not organised nor run by the hotel; more information at reception.