Malaga and the Meliá Costa del Sol offer an ideal location for you to combine work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about our sport, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel. We will be delighted in helping you make the most of your stay on the Costa del Sol.
- Day trips to the nearby villages: Ronda, Mijas, Casares, Malaga…
- Organised excursions to Seville, Granada, Córdoba, Gibraltar and Morocco
- Visiting the old quarter in Marbella and the Picasso Museum in Malaga
- Shopping in Puerto Banús and in Marbella
- Cycling: Get to know the area via the different cycling routes (for example, El Castaño Santo, Benahavis, Istan…)
- Water sports (water skiing, kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, sailing…) 5 minutes from Playa Mistral (just before Puerto Banús)
- Golf: There are 25 to 30 golf courses within a radius of 60 km
- Boat trips (motor boats and yachts)
- Theme parks in Benalmadena: Sealife, Selwo Marina, Tivoli and Teleferico
- Hiking: Discover the beautiful scenery and beaches of Marbella
- Horse riding with a guide along the beach or in the mountains
- Paddle tennis court next to the hotel
- Tennis and paddle tennis facilities at the Club Deportivo Nueva Alcántara
- High performance centre for footballers at the Marbella Football Center just 10 minutes from the hotel
These activities are not organised nor managed by the hotel; more information at reception.