ACTIVITIES IN THE HOTEL
Sol Katmandu Park & Resort™ offers fun activities that will keep you entertained throughout your holiday.
- Katmandu Kid’s Club with exclusive activities, imaginative play and mythical fun! A caring and qualified team keeps kids engaged with expeditions to Katmandu Park, activities such as “The Yeti’s Footprint”, “The Tribe of the Wizards”, “Katmandu Parade” and more. (Ages 5-12, minimum group of 5 children, available 1 May to 31 October)
- Katmandu Park excursions where kids can explore the world of Katmandu and its characters (from 15 June to 15 September)
- Themed mini disco with musical games
- Character breakfast starring Boro the Great (schedule varies seasonally)
- Professional shows, live music and shows by the activities team every night
- 50% discount to Katmandu Park ticketed attractions after 6P
ACTIVITIES AT KATMANDU PARK™
Access to select attractions at Katmandu Park every day of your stay until 6pm with your Sol Katmandu PLAY Pass. For more information see the PLAY PASS section.