ACTIVITIES IN THE HOTEL
Sol Katmandu Park & Resort™ offers fun activities that will keep you entertained throughout your holiday.
- Kamp Katakidu for imaginative and creative play just for kids. Trained staff members offer entertaining, action-packed days of fully supervised fun that draws kids into the myths and legends of Katmandu and creates an environment of inclusive, cooperation and friendship. Designed to spark children’s imaginations and creativity as a celebration of themselves, activities include expeditions to Katmandu Park, “The Legend of Katmandu”, “The Yeti’s Footprint”, “Katmandu Parade” and more. (Programs for ages 8 months to 12 years; minimum group of 5 children; available 1 May to 31 October).
- Katmandu Park excursions where kids can explore the world of Katmandu and its characters (from 15 June to 15 September).
- Start the day with Breakfast with Boro and Friends, an extraordinary meet and greet character breakfast buffet in the legend-themed restaurant. A delicious selection of dining delights offers options that will please all ages and appetites. It’s a musical breakfast show that has never been this much fun! (schedule varies seasonally).
- Professional shows including “The Legend of Katmandu”, live music and entertainment by the activities team every night.
- Katmandu Park open throughout the evening
ACTIVITIES AT KATMANDU PARK™
Free access to a great range of attractions at Katmandu Park™ every day of your stay until 6pm with your Sol Katmandu PLAY Pass. For more information see the PLAY PASS section.