Near the Meliá Palas Atenea Hotel
you can visit Palma de Mallorca Cathedral, the Baluard Museum of Contemporary Art, the historic Bellver castle, and the main leisure and entertainment options in the city. Thanks to its location, the Meliá Palas Atenea Hotel allows you to discover daily life and nightlife in the city, and all only a few minutes walk from the sailing areas, the fashion stores and the major shopping streets.
- Visits to the main historical sites in Palma
- Discover the Bellver Castle, one of only very few European circular castles.
- Discover the SEU, the Gothic Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca and the Cathedral Museum
- Pueblo Español. Centre The Palma Congress is a unique example of traditional Spanish architecture
- The Club de Mar is one of the most important yacht clubs in the city, home to regattas and Bridge tournaments, and offering swimming and sailing lessons and sailing equipment and accessories.
- Real Club Nautico de Palma. Founded in 1948, the RCNP Sailing Club is the oldest in the Balearic Islands and is famous in the global yachting industry thanks to the involvement in regattas of the Spanish royal family
- Pilar and Joan Miró Foundation. Designed by Rafael Moneo, the museum was the place where the painter Joan Miró lived and worked for over three decades until his death in 1983. It shows some of his best known works
- Palma Auditorium. Enjoy a symphony performance at one of the best concert halls in Europe
- Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Located only 10 minutes from the hotel
- Gran Casino Mallorca, just 5 minutes for fun and games