Cala d'Or is located in one of the island’s most important tourist areas. It belongs to the municipal of Santanyi and is located in the southern part of the east coast of Mallorca.
Around Cala d'Or you will find seven beautiful beaches with golden, white sand where you can go scuba diving, sailing or windsurfing. The majority of the beaches offer pedalos for hire, sunbeds and sunshades. If you want, you can take a boat trip which leaves many beaches such as Cala Egos, Cala des Pou, Cala Gran, Cala Esmeralda and Cala Ferrera.
PLACES OF TOURIST INTEREST
- The marina at Cala Llonga
- The fascinating Hams and Drach caves
- The aquarium in Palma
- See the sights and drive a car along the coast or see its delightful interior
HOW TO REACH CALA D'OR
- From the airport take the PM 19 towards Santanyi. The journey is approximately 70 kilometres and passes through the towns of Llucmajor and Campos. At Campos take the 5120 to Felanitx and then the MA 14 which will take you to Cala D'Or.
- There are five or six daily buses from the airport to Cala D'Or.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT STOPS NEAR THE HOTEL
- Taxi: There is a taxi rank at the airport which will take you to Cala D´Or. The journey will cost around 70 - 75 €. There is also a taxi rank right outside the hotel to take you to the airport or any other part of the island.
- TIB bus: Number 501 leaves Cala D´Or for Palma (and vice versa)every day. Take the airport bus in Palma (Plaza de España) once you reach Palma on the TIB 501.