A dining option focused on guests who prefer something light or a quick and informal lunch or dinner.
The menu includes tapas, salads, sandwiches, hamburgers, etc. A more relaxed alternative to enjoy at any time of the day.
- Description: wide range of snacks and tapas
- Cuisine: Spanish and international with a modern touch
- Highlights: After work meeting place in the centre of Madrid
- Sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere
- Wide choice of cocktails and drinks
- Select Gin & Tonic menu with the best brands
- Opening times: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 1 am // Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays: 11 am to 1 am
- NOTE: In summer there is no show cooking service at our breakfast buffet (30 July to 3 September)