Girona and the Meliá Girona offer the ideal location for you to balance work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask us about the sports, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel. We will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Girona perfect.
- Tours of the nearby villages and towns: Costa Brava, Garrotxa and Pyrenees mountains
- Organised excursions of the pretty medieval towns of Girona: Empordà, Peratallada and Besalú
- Visiting the old quarter of Girona and the Dali triangle (Dalí Museum in Figueres, Dalí House in Port Lligat and Castillo de Gala in Púbol)
- Shopping in Girona
- Gastronomic and wine tasting tours in Girona. Here is the best restaurant in the world “El Celler de Can Roca”. We recommend booking months in advance (972 22 21 57)
- Cycling: Discover the Vía Verde from the saddle of a bike
- Water sports (scuba diving, sailing…) on the Costa Brava beaches
- Golf: Within a radius of between 35 and 40 km there are 12 golf courses and 11 Pitch & Putts
- Hiking: Discover the beautiful scenery and beaches of the Costa Brava
- Horse riding with a guide in the mountains
- Sports facilities and tennis and paddle tennis facilities at the Club Deportivo de Girona
These activities are not organised or run by the hotel; more information at reception.