Gijón and the TRYP Gijón Rey Pelayo offer the ideal location for combining work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sporting, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Gijón perfect.
- Tours of the nearby towns: Oviedo and Avilés
- Discover the municipalities of Navia, Cudillero, Cabrares, Ribadesella, Castropol, Colunga, Villaviciosa, Somiedo, Taramundi…
- Organised excursions of the sanctuary and the Covadonga Lakes, canoeing down the River Sella, Cangas de Onis and Picos de Europa
- Boat trips around the Bay of Gijón
- Places of interest in Gijón: Cimadevilla, Gijón Aquarium, Gijón Botanical Gardens, the “Elogio del Horizonte” sculpture…
- Museums in Gijón: Jovellanos Museum, Evaristo Valle Museum, Ethnographic Museum of Asturias, Asturias Railway Museum, Nicanor Piñole Museum, Roman Baths Museum at Campo Valdés, Juan Barjola Museum
- Museums in Asturias: Mining Museum (El Entrego), Jurassic Museum (Colunga), Niemeyer Museum (Avilés) and La Laboral Museum (Gijón)
- Hiking: Discover the beautiful scenery and the beaches of Asturias. We recommend the Senda del Oso (hiking trail) and the trails of Cares and Xanas. The best beaches include: Ñora, Sivares, España, Andrin, La Franca, Gulpiyuri, San Antolín…
- Golf courses: La Morgal and Deva Golf
- Cider houses in the Cimadevilla district
These activities are not organised nor run by the hotel; more information at reception.