Jerez and the TRYP Jerez Hotel offer the ideal location for you to combine work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about sports and cultural activities and other leisure options outside the hotel. For our part, we will be glad to guide you to ensure a perfect hotel stay in Jerez.
- Tours of nearby cities and towns: Puerto de Santa Maria, San Fernando, Sanlucar de Barrameda, Ronda, Cadiz and Seville
- Enjoy the incredible horse shows at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art and the Hierro del Bocado stud farm
- Visits to the incomparable city bodegas
- Visits to downtown Jerez, declared an Historic-Artistic Monumental Heritage. Typical Jerez churches, palaces and buildings
- Theme attractions including bulls, horses, flamenco and wine
- See the famous race track which hosts numerous competitions motor racing events every year
- Jerez Zoo and Botanical Gardens with one of the most comprehensive zoological collections in Spain
- See the White Villages route: the Sierra de Grazalema National Park, Los Alcornocales National Park, Arcos de la Frontera, Vejer de la Frontera, El Bosque ... and the famous Route of the Bull and the Atlantic Route
- Organized excursions to Tangiers, Lighthouse Tour, Arcos ...
- Boat trips along the Bay of Cadiz
- Hiking trails: see the wonderful countryside and beaches in Cadiz
- Sports facilities near the hotel
- Golf courses near the hotel
- Great dining options and famous tapas tours in Jerez
These activities are not organised or managed by the hotel. Some are only available at certain times of year. Ask for more information in the hotel.