Cadiz and the TRYP Cadiz La Caleta offer the ideal location to combine work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sporting, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in Cadiz perfect.
- Tours of nearby towns and villages: Puerto de Santa Maria, Jerez de la Frontera, San Fernando, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Ronda and Seville
- Discover the municipalities of the White Villages in Cadiz: The Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Los Alcornocales Natural Park, Arcos de la Frontera, Vejer de la Frontera, El Bosque…
- Organised excursions to Tangiers, tour of the lighthouses, Arcos de la Frontera…
- Boat trips around the Bay of Cadiz
- Visits to the centre of Cadiz
- Places of interest in Cadiz: City Hall, the cathedral, the Cathedral Museum, the Bishop’s House, San Sebastian Castle, Santa Catalina Castle, Plaza de España (Monumento a las Cortes 1812), Roman Theatre, Playa de la Caleta with the Virgen de la Palma Spa, Oratory of San Felipe Neri...
- Visit and discover our lovely squares: Plaza de San Juan De Dios, Plaza de Fray Felix (old cathedral), Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de las Flores, Plaza del Palillero, Plaza San Antonio, Plaza de San Francisco, Plaza de Mina, Plaza de la Candelaria, Alameda Apodaca
- Hiking: Discover the natural beauty and beaches of Cadiz
- Facilities for tennis and indoor pool only 10 minutes from the hotel
- Golf course only 15 km from the hotel in Puerto Real
- Local cuisine and the famous tapas in Cadiz
- Visit the wine cellars and the School of Equestrian Art in Jerez de la Frontera
These activities are not organised nor run by the hotel (subject to seasonal changes and possible changes); more information at reception.