La Herradura and the Sol Los Fenicios offer you an ideal location for combining relaxation with culture and leisure. Ask about the different sport, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel. We will be delighted in helping you make the most of your stay in La Herradura.
- Day trips to the nearby villages: Mijas, Marbella, Fuengirola, Nerja…
- Organised excursions to Alpujarras, Granada, Córdoba, Gibraltar, Ronda and Frigiliana
- Discover the main museums and sights: La Herradura castle and San José church
- Must see visits: Old quarter of Almuñécar, San Miguel castle (Almuñécar), Cave of the Seven Palaces, Río Verde valley and Columbario de Monje…
- Shopping in Granada, Córdoba, Ronda…
- Cycling: Rent a bike or a motorbike
- Water sports (water skiing, kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, sailing…)
- Fishing: Enjoy a day out at sea, learning new fishing techniques
- Golf in Abadía and Los Moriscos
- Boat trips (with crew)
- Canoeing: Enjoy the coastline from your own canoe
- Canyoning: For the more adventurous and for true close contact with nature
- Sport courts rental (basketball, indoor football, handball, volleyball, etc.)
- Hiking: Discover the beautiful scenery and beaches of La Herradura
- Horse riding with a guide along the beach or in the mountains
- Paintballing: The battle begins and the injured are those hit by a ball of paint. May the best team win!
- Visit the Aquatropic water park
These activities are not organised or managed by the hotel; more information at reception.