La Coruña and the TRYP Coruña offer the ideal location for you to combine work, relaxation, culture and leisure. Ask about the sports, cultural and leisure activities you can enjoy outside the hotel and we will be delighted in helping you make your stay in A Coruña perfect.
- Routes around the nearby towns: Santiago de Compostela, Costa de Monte, Las Rias Altas…
- Discover the municipals of Betanzos, Ferrol, Malpica, Laxe, Camariñas, Finisterre…
- Organised excursions to Fragas do Eume, Golfo Ártabro, Playas Catedrales, Finisterre and Rías Bajas
- Boat trips around the bay
- Places of interest in La Coruña: Roman Tower of Hercules, City Hall and Plaza de Maria Pita, San Antón Castle, Obelisk and Obelisk Millennium, Méndez Núñez Gardens and San Pedro Park
- Museums in A Coruña: Las Tres Casas Science Museums (La Casa de las Ciencias, La Casa de Los Peces and La Casa del Hombre), National Science and Technology Museum (MUNCYT), Fine Arts Museum, Military Museum …
- Hiking: discover the beautiful scenery and beaches of La Coruña
- Termaria “Casa del Agua” 15 minutes from the hotel
- Two golf courses: Campo Zapateira (11.5 km) and Pitch & Putt (2.7 km) Plus, within a radius of 20 km there are two courses: Campo Hércules Golf Club and Miño Golf Club
- Tapas bars in the famous wine streets (c/ la franja, c/ galera, c/olmos and c/ estrella)
These activities are not organised nor run by the hotel; more information at reception.