Meliá Caribe Tropical offers you a wide and varied range of activities, designed for all ages and tastes (depending on season).
- Kids' daytime activities programme (seasonal): crafts, mini Olympic Games, pool games, mini darts, mini football, volleyball, camping (*), T-shirt painting
- Fun kids' zone where children can do sports (zip line, climbing wall, super jumper)*) with their families and professional monitors
- Parties and kids' shows
- Highlights are the "Sustainability Day" and "UNICEF Day of Solidarity"
- Baby Club (8 months – 4 years) (open every day). Tinies can play educational games, do crafts (plasticine modelling) and puzzles, memory games, etc. Open from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Kids' Club (5 – 8 years) (open every day). Educational games, crafts (plaster masks, T-shirt painting ($), pirate crafts) and sports (Olympics, tennis classes). Open from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Teens' Club (9 – 14 years) (open every day). Craft workshops, sports (Olympics, tennis, football, volleyball and basketball classes), pool games, climbing wall. Open from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Sports activity programme for adults:
- Water sports: kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, water bikes, snorkelling
- Olympic Games
- Caribbean dance classes (merengue, bachata and salsa)
- Various workshops: candle making, finger painting, sandals, cocktail making (Mamajuana), hat decorating and jewellery
- A diverse night-time programme with professional musical performances, shows and disco
- Water sports
- Trips ($)
(*) Subject to additional charge