Austria’s tallest skyscraper “Danube City Tower”, designed by French star architect Dominique Perrault, is the new home to Meliá Vienna. The 220 meters and 58 floor building is also the first sustainable or “Green Building” in Austria.
Meliá Vienna offers 253 spacious guest rooms, including 14 design suites, ensuring that there is something to suit every taste. All rooms are equipped with floor to ceiling windows and offer spectacular views of the Danube and the city.
The hotel boasts 1,079 sqm of flexible event space, the Grand Ball Room offers the perfect setting for an exclusive gala dinner while eight smaller meeting rooms are ideal for more private company meetings.
- Internet connection (Wifi) in the rooms, common areas, Convention Center and The Level Lounge
- Airport shuttle (*)
- Room Service 24 hours (*)
- Ironing and laundry service 24 hours (*)
- Babysitter (on request) (*)
- International secretarial services (on request) (*)
- Medical services (on request) (*)
- Hotel gym with state of the art equipment
- Hotel completely adapted for the handicapped
- Hotel is located in the upcoming Business District “Danube City” next to the 21,5 km long Danube Island the largest recreation area in Vienna
- The underground line 01 next to the hotel connects our guest within 8 minutes with the historical city center St. Stephan’s Square
- Restaurant and Rooftop Bar on the 57th and 58th floors, mix of national and international cuisine
- Lobby Lounge with Café and Restaurant
- International breakfast buffet (*)
- Modern convention/event space with Danube and city view
- Business Center (*)
- Secretarial and translation services available, meeting rooms (upon request) (*)
- Garage (*)
(*) Additional charges apply